Thursday, November 30, 2017

Airlie Beach Stallholder Profile for Halle Rae & Co

Stallholder Profile for Halle Rae & Co



Your Name: Zara Daniells
Business Name: Halle Rae & Co
The town I live in: The Whitsundays, Queensland
What do I make?: Halle Rae & Co, designs custom made Mummy & Me Stylish Pieces.
Our Modern Mummy Necklaces & Lanyards are designed and created using an array of silicone and beech wood beads, threaded to our high strength nylon cord with an added safety breakaway clasp. Alternatively, our Modern Mummy Necklaces can be made on to our stainless steel or genuine rose gold plated chains. We also make and sell a variety of accessories for Babies, Children & Adults - Keyrings, Geo Silicone Teething Bangles & our Luxe Hair Bows.


What inspired me?: The inspiration of starting my own business came from the love of everything girly and fun, since having my own little girl, Halle Rae. 
I love creating pretty and modern accessory for Babies, Children and of course Mummy's!
How long have I been creating?: Halle Rae & Co has been a work in progress for quite a few months now, and I have been designing and creating for a good part of this time, trailing different designs and colour combos. 
Our website has just launched on Sunday 5th November, which is very exciting! 
Is it a full time/part time hobby/business?: Halle Rae & Co is a part time business at present, while I'm home with my daughter. 
Where do I sell my creations?: In the coming weeks, we will be set up at the local Airlie Beach Markets each Saturday, along with all Handmade Expo Markets & Baby & Kids Markets. We also have a Facebook & Instagram page as well as our website.
What makes us so special or different?: Our aim is to provide a 'one stop shop' for a special gift for a baby shower, new Mum or to spoil your own little Babe with one of our gorgeous handmade products. 



What is the most rewarding part of what I do?: I love that I can be at home with my Daughter while also running my own business. 
What is your favourite product I make?: I love designing and creating our Modern Mummy Necklaces. There are so many different colour and design combos that can be created to make the most Stylish Necklaces.
Do I teach classes or workshops?: No, I don't teach any workshops or classes.

No comments: