Thursday, November 2, 2017

NEW ROCKHAMPTON STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR G&E BOUTIQUE

Stallholder Profile for G&E Boutique



Your name: Caitlin McCamley
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: G&E BOUTIQUE www.geboutique2017.com
The suburb/town you live in now: Dululu 
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I sew and create women's blouses, scarves and earring sets, hair on hide jewellery, western style jewellery



What inspired you to start your business?: I found it difficult to find clothing and accessories that I loved and represented my style and I now love designing and creating unique pieces to help people feel special, on trend and stand out from the crowd
How long have you been creating?: I started this business at the start of this year. 
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: this is my full time business. 
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..of course you must include The Handmade Expo LOL?: mainly online but attend events including campdrafts, shows, rodeos and trade shows plus have decided to attend the handmade expo. 
What makes you so special or different?: my business focuses on women's clothing and accessories with a 'city meets country' style



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: hearing positive feedback from customers who love their products and seeing return customers 
What is your favourite product to make?: all of them! I love creating a whole unique outfit for people. 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: no

No comments: