Thursday, November 16, 2017

ROCKHAMPTON STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR KUMIHIMO BRAIDING

Stallholder Profile for Kumihimo Braiding



Your name:  Helen Jackson
Your business name and facebook/website name and link:  Kumihimo Braiding (no facebook/website)
The suburb/town you live in now:  Wandal,  Rockhampton
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:  Kumihimo braided necklaces with and without beads.  Polymer Clay Applique Pendants and other jewellery.



What inspired you to start your business?: I must be creative and I like doing different things
How long have you been creating?:   All my life
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:  Part time hobby
Where do you sell your creations?:   Only privately now and The Handmade Expo Market.
What makes you so special or different?:  I usually have craft first in Rockhampton , Queensland and Australia.  As far as I know no one is doing Polyclay Applique in Australia.  If they are they are not advetising



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Just the buzz of doing it and sharing it with others
What is your favourite product to make?:  he polymer clay applique as it is newer and I still love the Kumihimo
Do you teach classes or workshops?:  I do teach classes and have kits with directions for sale.

No comments: