Monday, November 13, 2017

NEW SUNSHINE COAST STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR SUNHAZE

Stallholder Profile for SunHaze


Your name: Lana Reid

Your business name and Facebook/website name and link SunHaze, www.facebook.com/sunhazeaustralia www.sunhaze.com.au

The suburb/town you live in now: Mountain Creek

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Swimwear and Beachwear, I design and make all swimwear and beachwear.





What inspired you to start your business?:I started creating clothing for my sons and it just escalated from there.

How long have you been creating?: I started this business just over 5 years ago.

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Owning your own business is hard it definitely requires lots of work in all aspects so I would say more than a full time job.

Where do you sell your creations?: I sell mostly online but love doing markets when I have enough stock



What makes you so special or different?: I design my own prints, have them printed in Australia with high quality, chlorine resistant, fade resistant and UPF 50+ fabric. All my designs are made here in the Sunshine Coast.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing people in my swimwear and loving it.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: Workshops is definitely something that I would love to do in a few years.

No comments: