Tuesday, December 5, 2017

IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR RODNEY STATHAM

Stallholder Profile for Rodney Statham


  • Your name: Rodney Statham 

  • Your Business name and Facebook name and link: No Facebook, trade under my name

  • The suburb/town you live in now: Tallegalla

  • What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make all things leather, including belts, whips, pocket knife pouches, harness, key rings, fly swatters, pocket watch pouches, also do saddle & harness repairs + much more; I have Certificate III in leather production.





  • What inspired you to start your business? Seeing the rubbish that is mass produced.

  • How long have you been ‘creating’? Most of my life, since the age of 8 as a hobby and for the last 12 years full time

  • Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? Now 90% of my time is taken up with leather work

  • Where do you sell your creations? What makes what you do special or different? I sell at markets & shows. Items can be made to order and I give a lifetime guarantee.




  • What is the most rewarding part of what you do? - Seeing the finished product and knowing that it is good quality and will last

  • What is your favourite product that you make? Belts, Pouches, Bridles, Winkers

  • Do you teach classes or workshops? Not currently 

No comments: