Monday, June 11, 2018

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR NATURE TOYS

Stallholder Profile for Nature Toys



Your name: Joanna Cleary
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: https://www.facebook.com/Nature-Toys-784083331648130/ 
The suburb/town you live in now: Warner
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make whimsical hand made wooden toys, fairy houses, gnome homes, waldorf babies, Steiner inspired stacking toys, castles, swords and shields 



What inspired you to start your business?: wanting natural magical toys for my own children 
How long have you been creating?: 5 years
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: As my daughter has just started school, Nature toys is moving from hobby to full business mode 2018
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell online through my FB page but mostly at markets such as The Handmade Expo in Toowoomba and Strathpine.



What makes you so special or different?: I love to incorporate real history and Greek mythology into my toys such as knights at the round table within my castles, The nine worlds, Earth Air Fire Water elements etc... hehe
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: seeing a child light up with wonderment and become lost in imagination. 
What is your favourite product to make?: ahh ... that would have to the little bow and arrows and the catapults
Do you teach classes or workshops?: no currently as I just don't yet have the time. 

No comments: