Friday, June 22, 2018

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR COCO CREATIONS & FLORISTRY BOUTIQUE

Stallholder Profile for Coco Creations & Floristry Boutique



Your name: Crystal Gladman

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Coco Creations & Floristy Boutique 
https://www.facebook.com/followyourdreamscoco/ 

The suburb/town you live in now: Mackay/ Eimeo

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make unique custom dreamcatchers & flower crowns. I also hire dreamcatchers for weddings , birthdays etc. All products are handmade by me with love ..






What inspired you to start your business?: I have always been very creative and love creating beautiful things for people, my family also inspired me to do something I'm really passionate about:-) 

How long have you been creating?: I have been creating for about 2.5 years now :-) and many more to come 

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: fulltime/hobby/ business.

Where do you sell your creations?  Facebook/ Instagram/ Online/markets / I also supply products to Starcut Flowers Fourways & soon The Handmade Expo




What makes you so special or different?: not one of my creations are the same and very diffrent and unique dreamcaters & flower crowns 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: seeing the smile on peoples faces when they buy a beautiful piece for their home .

What is your favourite product to make?:wow hard to choose I would have to say all of it my passion for floristy and having worked in the industry for 3 years definitely makes every product I make my favourite. 

Do you teach classes or workshops? Not something I do yet but in the next couple of months I'll be offering to teach classes :-) 

No comments: