Monday, June 4, 2018

NEW MACKAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR CLEVER COVERS FOR BUBBAS

Stallholder Profile for Clever Covers for Bubbas



Your name:  Hayley Grech
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Clever Covers For Bubbas 
www.facebook.com/clevercoversforbubbaswww.instagram.com/clever_covers_for_bubbas 
The suburb/town you live in now: Eton, QLD
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:    Creating unique everyday baby items at affordable prices whilst maintaining the highest of quality. 
- Change Mat Covers - Fitted Cot Sheets - Breastfeeding Covers - Bibs - Burp Cloths
          -  Kindy Sheets - Nappy Stackers



What inspired you to start your business?:  When my eldest son was born 6 years ago there were very limited baby accessories available on the market. Especially the variety of fabric prints. I first started making Change Mat Covers and slowly grew from there.
How long have you been creating?: Nearly 7 years
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Bit of both really
Where do you sell your creations?: I try and attend a few markets throughout the year but I also have an Etsy store



What makes you so special or different?: I LOVE doing Custom Orders. Where the client gives me a theme and I hunt down as many fabrics in that theme for them to chose from. I just love seeing all of the different themes that parents chose for their Nursery.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing my finished creations set up in their new home and being able to help my clients to fulfill the vision that they had for their little one's nursery.
What is your favourite product to make?: Definitely Change Mat Covers. I may be a bit biased as that was the first product I ever made ( they were the first thing i have ever sewed since High School hahaha) But i just LOVE Change Mat Covers, such a genius little piece of fabric but also a great way to add style and theme to a Nursery.

Do you teach classes or workshops? No

No comments: