Wednesday, February 21, 2018

BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR HOOKD ON KAZZAZZ

Stallholder Profile for HookD on Kazzazz



Your name: Debbie Hook
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: https://www.facebook.com/HookD.on.Kaszazz
The suburb/town you live in now: Narangba.
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:I use paper, inks and embellishments to create a range of handmade cards, scrapbook layouts, gift boxes, notebooks, mini albums, invitations and other custom requested items.


What inspired you to start your business?: My love of paper crafting and people I knew wanting me to make things for them
How long have you been creating?: I have been into all art forms since a child, with the paper craft really taking hold in the mid 1990’s (20ish years)
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time business.
Where do you sell your creations?: Word of mouth, Facebook page, markets -generally indoor style/craft markets and now The Handmade Expo.



What makes you so special or different?: I take a great deal of pride in the quality of my workmanship. I am able to create things for people from their ideas (even when they’re not exactly sure what they would like).
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Making one off items from peoples requests and being able to preserve peoples memories in scrapbook layouts.
What is your favourite product to make?: I love creating everything- honestly I don’t have a favourite.
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Yes, I teach several workshops each month, with my events listed on my business page.

No comments: