Friday, May 19, 2017

NEW ROCKHAMPTON STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR COTTON AND COAL

Stallholder Profile for Cotton and Coal

Your name: Mel Hanlon
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: cotton and coal - Instagram @cotton.and.coal 
The suburb/town you live in now: Rockhampton 
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I sew baby and nursery accessories 
What inspired you to start your business?: I'm a minimalist at heart and whist setting up my first bubs nursery I couldn't find much that I liked so I decided to start making things. I have always had a passion for design so I decided to expand my ideas keeping the minimalist ethos  


How long have you been creating?: 6 months
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: a hobby in between raising me son and renovating a house
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell through my Instagram page and now at The Handmade Markets!
What makes you so special or different?: I love making mix n match collections using contemporary and modern prints. 



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing peoples faces or comments when they receive their order
What is your favourite product to make?: My circle floor mats 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: no

No comments: