Tuesday, May 30, 2017

NEW HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR PRETTIES BOUTIQUE

Stallholder Profile for Pretties Boutique


Your name: Melonie MacManus 

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Pretties Boutique  https://www.facebook.com/pg/prettiesboutiqueqld/about/

The suburb/town you live in now: Pialba

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Headbands,hairclips and hair attire. I use ribbon, hot gluing etc.




What inspired you to start your business?: My little girl.

How long have you been creating?: 3 years

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part-time hobby

Where do you sell your creations?: On my Facebook page, soon to be The Handmade Expo and upcoming local market events.

What makes you so special or different?: All my creations are not copied and made up by me personally so each item is unique.





What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing people wear my creations.😍

What is your favourite product to make?: Headbands.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No.

No comments: