Monday, March 6, 2017

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR SUMMER SPARKLE

Stallholder Profile for Summer Sparkle
http://www.facebook.com/summersparkleearrings


Name: Chrissy

Business Name: Summer Sparkle


Suburb/Town: Springfield Lakes

What do you make and what skills do you use: I make handmade glass stud earrings and clay stud earrings.  I am always on the look out for different colours or pictures that I think would look good as earrings or that I could use as my inspiration.




What inspired you to start your business: I was inspired to start my own business as I am obsessed with earrings and I was constantly looking through markets to find something different or unique to add to my collection then I thought why don't I just create my own.

How long have you been creating: I have only been making earrings for just under a year now but I am constantly adding and thinking of new things to make.

Is it a full time/part time/ hobby or business: It is just a hobby of mine that I am slowly trying to create into a small business I can do with a young family.

Where do you sell your creations: At the markets such as The Handmade Expo & Vintage Market, facebook and instagram.


What makes what you do special or different: I am constantly trying to find new things to make into earrings.  New styles or pictures.  I enjoy a challenge.  If I don't offer it or if you want something in particular you would like I enjoy trying to custom make a pair of earrings to suit.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do: It is my hobby.  I love earrings and I love making myself some sneaky pairs while I'm creating.

What is your favourite product that you make: I can't choose I love them all!

No comments: