Thursday, July 5, 2018

NEW LISMORE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR CATCH YOUR DREAMS

Stallholder Profile for Catch Your Dreams




Your name: Melanie Aquilina

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Catch Your Dreams https://www.facebook.com/CatchYourDreamsAus/
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CatchYourDreamsAUS

The suburb/town you live in now: Lismore

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make home decor products including dream catchers, crystal sun catchers, baby mobiles, macrame, book marks, succulent plants.






What inspired you to start your business?: I've always had a creative streak so when my daughter was born and I finished working I started to make dream catchers and sun catchers and everything started from there.

How long have you been creating?: around 3 years

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time hobby.

Where do you sell your creations?: Etsy, Facebook and occasionally regional markets plus will be attending The Handmade Expo soon.






What makes you so special or different?: I always like to put my own style into each creation and love to make special orders for people.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: when I make a custom order or surprise gift and that person receives it, there reactions and appreciation is always rewarding!

What is your favourite product to make?: everything!

Do you teach classes or workshops?: not currently but I'd love to one day.

No comments: