Tuesday, July 17, 2018

NEW LISMORE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR BELL'S NAPPY CAKES

Stallholder Profile for Bell's Nappy Cakes




Your name: Belinda Hampson
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Bell's Nappy Cakes https://www.facebook.com/Bells.Nappy.Cakes/
The suburb/town you live in now: Lismore Heights
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I design and create original Nappy Cake gifts for expecting parents and Baby Showers.



What inspired you to start your business?: Having children myself, I saw the joy in receiving such wonderful and thoughtful gifts. 
How long have you been creating?: I've been designing Nappy Cakes for 2 years now.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: This is a rewarding hobby
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell online through my FB page - Bell's Nappy Cakes and soon at the Handmade Expo 


What makes you so special or different?: Bell's Nappy Cakes offer unique and personalised gifts to suit everyone's tastes. 
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Customer feedback is my most rewarding aspect.
What is your favourite product to make?: All of my gifts are my favourite as they bring so much joy to new parents. 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Maybe in the future

No comments: