Tuesday, January 30, 2018

IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR SUZARTZ

Stallholder Profile for Suzartz



  • Your name: Sue Kirk

  • Your Business name and Facebook name and link:   Business name SUZARTZ          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suzartzcomau-123781814393948/ 

  • The suburb/town you live in now:   Greenbank

  • What is it that you make and what skills do you use?  I like to paint quirky unique artwork and then turn it into merchandise like card, calendars, cushions and bags.




  • What inspired you to start your business?  My love of painting and sewing.

  • How long have you been ‘creating’?  I have been paint most of my life but only started my own business a couple of years ago.

  • Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?     It’s a part-time business.

  • Where do you sell your creations and what makes what you do special or different?   I sell online via my own website and at local markets.  I believe using my own artwork to create my merchandise makes my work very unique.




  • What is the most rewarding part of what you do?  I enjoy everything,  the planning, the painting, the creating and the selling.  I particularly love to make people smile.

  • What is your favourite product that you make?  I love them all but if I had to choose one I think it would be my bags.

  • Do you teach classes or workshops?  I am self taught so have never attempted to give lessons.

No comments: