Tuesday, January 16, 2018

HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR ON THE BEACH LITTLE TREASURES

Stallholder Profile for On The Beach Little Treasures



Your name: Bronwen Hall.

Your business name On The Beach Little Treasure’s
Facebook/website name and link: https://www.facebook.com/bronwen60/
The suburb/town you live in now: Burrum Heads Qld
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I do all types of sewing, which includes, microwave bowl & plate holders, Sewing Caddies, Craft & Travel Iron Caddies, Baby accessories, Coasters, Fabric Covered Books, Children’s cloth books, Play mats/Cot quilts.



What inspired you to start your business?: I just love sewing and I'm enjoying meeting my customers.
How long have you been creating?: about 6 years.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part-time as I'm still working.
Where do you sell your creations?: Local markets and the Handmade Expo.
What makes you so special or different?: Some of the items I make are my designs.



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Enjoying the smiles and lovely comments from my customers.
What is your favourite product to make?: Sewing Caddies, and Microwave accessories.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No.

No comments: