Monday, January 22, 2018

AIRLIE BEACH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR BEEGOOD WAX WRAPS

Stallholder Profile for BeeGood Wax Wraps



Your name: Loren Vanzella

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: BeeGood Wax Wraps  

The suburb/town you live in now: Mackay

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: BeeGood Wax Wraps are the perfect replacement for plastic, in particular, cling film. We hand make them in Mackay using only Australian beeswax, pure jojoba oil and tree resin infused into cotton fabric. Each ingredient is selected for its natural preservative qualities.



What inspired you to start your business?: I am passionate about the overuse of plastic in our everyday lives and decided to try to make a difference. 
To help our planet, our local environment and reduce waste!

How long have you been creating?: We have been creating these wraps since November 2017

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: BeeGood Wax is a part time business as with my Photography Business "Loren Jon Photographer" - I also work full time.

Where do you sell your creations?: I sell these Eco Friendly wraps all around Australia via my Facebook page shop.  My best sales to date have been at craft/artisan markets and now I'm joining The Handmade Expo in the Whitsunday region.



What makes you so special or different?: I saw this product two years ago at a market & thought "I can do that so other like minded people can help me reduce the use of plastic". I did my research in regards to the ingredients & put it all together. The Wrap, packaging & logo is my design and I only use recycled paper right down to the brown paper bags so the customer can recycle them as well.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Customers coming back time & time again & buying BeeGood Wax Wraps for family members & friends - these customers become friends & are great advertisers for our wraps.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: At the moment no - I have just a little too much on my plate, but I may consider it down the track.

No comments: