Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NEW HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR JO'S PLANTS ON QUEEN

Stallholder Profile for Jo's Plants on Queen


Your name: Jo Baker 
Your business name: Jo's plants on Queen
Facebook/website name and link: Jo's plants on Queen, https://www.facebook.com/jojobaker01/ 
The suburb/town you live in now: Maryborough
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: terrariums and beautiful healthy plants housed in unique glass homes.


What inspired you to start your business?: this is a hobby I started to quieten my achieve mind. 
How long have you been creating?: 18 months
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: this is a hobby only
Where do you sell your creations?:at the Maryborough heritage markets. And from my home on Monday and Tuesday till Xmas only. And The Handmade Expo
What makes you so special or different?: I have the ability to pick the correct plants that will live happily in their unique home can make them live in anything I think will look good for the plant I pick.



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: I just love love my repeat clients returning with their own glass ware and allowing me to work some plant magic. I love the interaction with people to help them with any general gardening problems that they may have.
What is your favourite product to make?: any plant creative design whether it be glass or any other interesting item to home together with a nest of plants 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: not as yet but I'm open to this idea

No comments: