Thursday, October 19, 2017

IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR LIVINGLIFENATURALLY, BEESWAX WRAPS AND CANDLES

Stallholder Profile for LivingLifeNaturally, Beeswax Wraps and Candles



Your name: Lindsay Romero

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: LivingLifeNaturally, Beeswax Wraps and Candles,https://www.facebook.com/beeswaxwrapsandcandles/
The suburb/town you live in now: Greenbank

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make Beeswax food wraps which is cut and dipped in a blend of beeswax, coconut oil and pine gum resin. Then allowed to dry and is ready for use. I also make Soy Wooden Wick Candles by melting the wax to a certain temperature, allowing it to cool a little before adding the fragrance or essential oils, then I pour into my containers with the wick already attached and allow to set for 24 hours.




What inspired you to start your business? I decided to start my own home business when I had my little girl as I didn't want to leave her and go back to a full time job. I wanted to choose my own hours so I could take care of my home and baby while also bringing in some extra money. I love natural products and have always been creative and hands on so this business suits my values and lifestyle perfectly.

How long have you been ‘creating’? I have been making candles for several years but have been making my beeswax food wraps for 5 months with great success. It is a lot of fun and very rewarding!

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? This business is currently part time but is expanding into a full time job.

Where do you sell your creations?: I sell my products through Etsy, gumtree, health food shops and now markets as well such as The Handmade Expo.

What makes what you do special or different? I use the purest quality of ingredients I can while also making the products affordable. I have a variation of beautiful fabric for my beeswax food wraps and my candles both fragrance and essential oils are in a cute jar, burn beautifully and smell delightful!



What is the most rewarding part of what you do? I love the finished products! It's so exciting to see it done and when other people have bought them and send me photos of how they use my products and their feedback it makes it all worthwhile!
What is your favourite product that you make? My favourite product is definitely my beeswax food wraps, the fabric always changes so the combinations are always different, bright and fun!

Do you teach classes or workshops? No I don't teach any classes or workshops at the moment.

No comments: