Monday, May 28, 2018

NEW LISMORE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR MISTY AND MIM

Stallholder Profile for Misty and Mim


Your name: Leigha Lawlor

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Misty and Mim 

https://www.facebook.com/mistyandmim/ 
The suburb/town you live in now: Clunes
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Baby Shower gifts, handmade cards and assorted other gifts


What inspired you to start your business?: To make my own way, be my own boss and do something I love
How long have you been creating?: I have been scrapbooking and making cards for years but this Business is about 3 months old
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Business
Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo, Markets, Online and in my shop



What makes you so special or different?: Unique one off gifts, handmade, affordable
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing my creations finish and see the happy customers as they purchase them.
What is your favourite product to make?: Nappy cakes
Do you teach classes or workshops?: No

No comments: