Monday, May 21, 2018

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR SARAH WILLIAMS WRITER

Stallholder Profile for Sarah Williams Writer




Your name: Sarah Williams
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Sarah Williams. www.sarahwilliamsauthor.com https://www.facebook.com/SarahWilliamsWriter/
The suburb/town you live in now: Maleny
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I am an author and Independent Publisher. I write Australian fiction and creative journals  



What inspired you to start your business?: I have always loved making up and telling stories, after my children were born I decided to turn my dream into reality.
How long have you been creating?: All my life!
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: I am now a fulltime author and publisher.
Where do you sell your creations?: Online ebook retailers like iBooks and Amazon. Most Independent bookstores stock my print copies and you can also borrow through the library.



What makes you so special or different?: My books are all based in Queensland with fair dinkum Qld characters. I have been awarded many prizes and accolades for them and get great reviews.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Being able to finacially support my family and bring love into peoples homes.
What is your favourite product to make?: Romantic fiction. I love a good love story.
Do you teach classes or workshops?: I mentor one-on-one and teach group workshops when asked.

No comments: