Friday, October 26, 2018

NEW HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR NET RAE ART

Stallholder Profile for Net Rae Art



Your name: Lynette Dimmock

Your business name Net Rae Art
Facebook/website name and link: www.facebook.com/net.rae.7    www.netraeart.com.au
The suburb/town you live in now: Gympie
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Original paintings on canvas, using acrylic paints 



What inspired you to start your business?: another Artist (Lyn Olsen)  and having a love of the coast as well as The Great Barrier Reef, Sea life especially Sea Turtles. 
How long have you been creating?: Two Years. self taught. 
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: making it full time business. 
Where do you sell your creations? : Online, local Markets from Sunshine Coast up to Wide bay as well as Sunshine Coast and now The Handmade Expo Hervey Bay. 



What makes you so special or different?: I'm not special, I just love to share my art. I hope to evoke a happy memory or feeling for who ever gazes upon my art work. I love to use bright colours to warm hearts.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: creating something that was in my head and then comes to life on canvas. It was never there before I put paint onto canvas. 
What is your favourite product to make?: I don’t really have a favourite, creating every painting is truly rewarding. 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Yes I have workshop’s at my Studio here in Southside (Gympie) 

No comments: