Monday, April 29, 2019

NEW TOOWOOMBA STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR CHRISTINE MANBY WATERCOLOUR ART

Stallholder Profile for Christine Manby Watercolour Art




I am a Registered Nurse working PT.  Any other free time I have a paint.  Watercolour's are my passion.

I have the following web pages:

Bluethumb Online Art 
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/christinemanbyart/
Youtube Channel (Just started)




I have done a few commissions of dogs and sold online but would love to give the market a go.  


My love of paintings started at school many years ago (I am am 55 now).  I have only got into it again seriously in the last couple of years but have been paining on and off for the last 20 years.  I have tried many diifferent mediums but always come back to Watercolour.  I love painting animals mostly, also flowers and wildlife.




When I paint time does not exist as I am fully absorbed in the process of creating something special out of nothing.  I don't teach classes at the moment but it is something I may look into in the future.

No comments: