Wednesday, September 12, 2018

NEW PROSERPINE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR PRINCE AND CUB

Stallholder Profile for Prince and Cub



Your name: Melissa Mulliss
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Prince and Cub, https://www.princeandcub.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/princeandcub
The suburb/town you live in now: Proserpine
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make Produce Bags, Nursing Pads, Wet Bags, Cloth Wipes, Bamboo Trifolds & Nappy Inserts. I use a sewing machine/overlocker.



What inspired you to start your business?: I wanted to offer environmentally friendly alternative products to try and help reduce the amount of waste/plastic being put into the environment.
How long have you been creating?: 1 year
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time business
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell online through my website, The Handmade Expo and Airlie Beach Markets when I can get to them.



What makes you so special or different?: My products help to reduce single use items which help the environment.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: I like being able to help people on their journey to reducing waste.
What is your favourite product to make?: Produce Bags
Do you teach classes or workshops? I do one on one consultations for Modern Cloth Nappies.

No comments: