Thursday, April 26, 2018

NEW BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR KYLIE JANE DESIGNS

Stallholder Profile for Kylie Jane Designs


Your name: Kylie Jane Designs 

Your business name and facebook/website name and link:
FB Kylie Jane Designs 
IG @kyliejanedesigns
Web http://kyliejanedesignsbespokeart.bigcartel.com/product/pretty-in-blush-print

The suburb/town you live in now: Carseldine

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Abstract canvas art and alcohol ink art 



What inspired you to start your business?: I have been painting since I was a child and did art all throughout high school. I continued with visual studies after school and have alway had a thing for interior decorating and interior design. My art follows the journey of colour through current interior trends.

How long have you been creating?:As long as I can remember. I got my first art and craft book when I was about 5 years old. My kindy teacher told my mum I was very creative. 

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part time

Where do you sell your creations?http://kyliejanedesignsbespokeart.bigcartel.com/product/pretty-in-blush-print and soon to be The Handmade Expo




What makes you so special or different?: All my work is unique. If I do any prints of my work I only limit the copies to 4 copies. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: seeing my work in customers home and 
seeing them get enjoyment out of my work. 

What is your favourite product to make?: A little obsessed with the alcohol ink at the moment. Any chance I get when my kids aren’t around I jump in the studio 

Do you teach classes or workshops?: Not at the moment - I teach my 4 year old not to get paint on his clothes when he wants to “help” mummy :) . Would love to look at this in the future when my kids are a little bit older and easier to manage :) 

No comments: