Thursday, April 26, 2018

NEW BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR ORNAQUOTES

Stallholder Profile for Ornaquotes



Your name: Shell Brennan
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Ornaquotes
The suburb/town you live in now: North Lakes, Brisbane, Qld
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make positive and inspirational quote Foils Prints and Ceramic Ornaments.
My business Ornaquotes aims to bring a little positivity to your home, office, bedroom, car or anywhere for that matter! The ceramic ornaments and foil prints can be hung anywhere in your home and make beautiful gifts providing inspiration and re-enforcement of positive messages to keep you focused, motivated and centred.


What inspired you to start your business?: Many, many things in life inspired me to create the business! I believe positive affirmations, mantras and thoughts can change and transform your life. I wanted my love of quotes to become a motivational tool for others, create a belief in oneself or simply because a little positivity in life can go a long way.
How long have you been creating?: The business officially launched in October 2017, however I’m been designing quotes and positive messages for years.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Ornaquotes is a business, I hope one day people will turn to Ornaquotes to provide them with positive and life changing quotes!
Where do you sell your creations?: Ornaquotes is sold online and at markets. You can find us at various markets and events around South East Qld – just follow @ornaquotes on facebook as to where we are. Of course the Handmade Expo Ipswich and Brisbane North.



What makes you so special or different?: I put all my passion and love into what I do, I love creating a beautiful ornament or foil print and know it will create happiness and positivity into someone’s life.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: I love seeing people happy and excited to take one of my designs home or give as a present and of course the feedback that they love my quotes and designs!
What is your favourite product to make?: The Ornaments as they are hand printed and take a lot of finesse and carefulness. 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Not as this stage, but you never know in the future.

No comments: