Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ROCKHAMPTON STALLHOLDER PROFILES FOR LITTLE SAVVY DESIGNS & LIL CHEEKY CHOMPER

Stallholder Profiles for Little Savvy Designs and Lil Cheeky Chomper

Your name: Samantha Clark and Paula Wilson
Your business name and facebook/website name and link:
Paula: Lil ChEEky Chomper, www.facebook.com/lilcheekychomper 
The suburb/town you live in now:
Samantha: Calliope Queensland
Paula: Gladstone Queensland
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:
Samantha: blankets, comforters, hats, headbands, earrings, bibs, burp cloths, gift sets, nursing pads.
Paula: Cheeky Chomper makes a Variety of fun, stylish and versatile teething and sensory products and comes from high quality Raw organic timber, BPA-free and Lead free Silicone that's is safe for your child. Products range from Playgyms and garlands sets, nursing necklaces, sensory rings, rattles, silicone braclets, pram garlands, felt ball cot mobiles and more.... all my items are Unique and handmade by Lil Cheeky Chomper.

Lil Cheeky Chomper 

What inspired you to start your business?:
Samantha: Sewing is my passion, and seeing the enjoyment children get from receiving one of my pieces is worth every moment spent creating it.
Paula: - I made a few teething rings and rattles for friends and from there the feedback I got a wanted to share my creations with others.
How long have you been creating?:
Samantha: Little Savvy Designs has been going on and off for the past 4 years
Paula: Cheeky Chomper has been going for 1 year now
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:
Samantha: a full time hobby that I am trying to turn into a Business
Paula: Cheeky Chomper is a VERY busy full time hobby
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..of course you must include The Handmade Expo LOL?:
Samantha: on my website www.littlesavvydesigns.com. Markets: PCYC markets Gladstone, Calliope river historical village markets, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby expo Gladstone and The handmade expo Rockhampton. 
Paula: I sell online on my Facebook page/shop and at local markets in Gladstone region and of course The handmade expo.

Little Savvy Designs

What makes you so special or different?:
Samantha: I take pride in everything I make and well not sell anything I am not 100% happy with.
Paula: All my items are unique and one of a kind and have the cheeky chomper love behind and put into them.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?:
Samantha: Seeing the enjoyment children get from receiving one of my pieces
Paula: Having people say to me how the love there items and so does there child and having people place orders from people who sent them to me and seeing children around with there cheeky chompers.
What is your favourite product to make?: 
Samantha: Bunny Love Comforters
Paula: my favourite would have to be my Playgym and Garland sets.
Do you teach classes or workshops?:
Samantha: No
Paula: No

No comments: