Thursday, February 9, 2017

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR THE CRAFTY OLD BLOKE


Stallholder Profile for The Crafty Old Bloke

https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyOldBloke/?hc_ref=SEARCH


Your name: Ray Banks
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: The Crafty Old Bloke - https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyOldBloke/
The suburb/town you live in now:Rockhampton
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: The Craft is Sublimation, this is putting Images onto Items EG: Mugs, Slate, Tiles etc



What inspired you to start your business?: I have been a Scrapbooker and worked in the Card & Gift Industry for 15 years
How long have you been creating?: Seriously, since Retiring 3 years ago. Before that about 20 years!
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Supposed to be a Hobby!
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..of course you must include The Handmade Expo LOL?: The Arcade Market, and THE of course!
What makes you so special or different?: I work with Customers, advising and suggesting layouts and I don’t charge for my time in setting photos up.



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing the pleasure in my Customers that my work creates.
What is your favourite product to make?: A tough one! Probably the Tile Mural at the moment.
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Not on a regular basis, but I have had people over to my House to train. I would be interested in knowledge sharing.

No comments: