Tuesday, February 7, 2017

NEW IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR WHISPERS OF THE VALLEY

Stallholder Profile for Whispers of The Valley
https://www.facebook.com/WhispersOfTheValley/?fref=ts



Your Name: Trina Neshausen



Your business name and facebook name and link: Whispers of the Valley, https://www.facebook.com/WhispersOfTheValley/?fref=ts 

The suburb/town you live in now: Winwill, just out of Grantham



What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I enjoy making Children, Baby, Adult, and Craft items using, Knitting, Crochet, Sewing, Hand Sewing, Quilting, along with the choice of 100’s of fabric’s out of my store

What inspired you to start your business?: We decided to open our store because of the lack of choice and affordability of fabric & notions, we offer these items at a price I am happy to pay in any other store.



How long have you been creating?: I have been creating craft since the age of 8ish, I love all forms of craft and have various items on the go at any one time. 


What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: My most memorable items I have created along the way are my daughters layette, my wedding dress, my grand-daughter’s Christening Gown, Layette’s for my niece’s & nephews.


No comments: