Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NEW Stallholder Profile for Flutter Bye Creations for the NEW Airlie Beach location

Stallholder Profile for Flutter Bye Creations
https://www.facebook.com/flutterbc/?fref=ts


Your name:  Bettyanne Siganto
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Flutter Bye Creations,  https://www.facebook.com/flutterbc/?fref=ts
The suburb/town you live in now: Bowen
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make a variety of items using European beads, such as luggage tags, table weights, handbag clips, bookmarks and jewerly. I also make Dog leads and collars, as well as Macramé Hangers and I design marbled art work onto hanging pots.



What inspired you to start your business?: Becoming medically retired from being able to work.
How long have you been creating?: 3 Years
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Full Time Hobby
Where do you sell your creations? I sell on my Facebook page (facebook.com/flutterbc)
I also attend the markets - The Handmade Expo, Bowen Lions Markets, Townsville Christmas fair.



What makes you so special or different?:I offer customising of all my products, I love working with my customers to design items for them tailored to their taste, from selecting the cord colour to the bead combination design.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: I get to design and create beautiful oneoff and unique items.
What is your favourite product to make?: Marbled pots and Macramé Hangers          
Do you teach classes or workshops?: No

No comments: