Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NEW Airlie Beach Stallholder Profile for Tash Mae Necklaces

Stallholder Profile for Tash Mae Necklaces
https://www.facebook.com/tashmaenecklaces/?fref=ts


Your name: Tash Mae Necklaces.
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: https://www.facebook.com/tashmaenecklaces/?fref=ts
The suburb/town you live in now: Airlie Beach.
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: One of a kind handcrafted polymer clay and resin necklaces.



What inspired you to start your business?:  I was inspired to create different kinds of necklaces. 
How long have you been creating?: I have been working on my necklaces for 12 months.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part time hobby.
Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo is my first market, but yes markets for now.


What makes you so special or different?: All my pieces are one of a kind and completely different.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing my necklaces being worn.
What is your favourite product to make?: All of them.
Do you teach classes or workshops?: No I don’t. 

No comments: