Monday, October 3, 2016

Stallholder Profile Crystal Palm

NEW Stallholder Profile for Crystal Palm

https://www.facebook.com/crystalpalm2013/?fref=ts


Your name: Tristan Clements

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Crystal Palm,  www.crystalpalm.com.au; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crystalpalm2013/?fref=ts

The suburb/town you live in now: Gracemere, QLD

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: handmade, small batch BBQ sauces and spice/seasoning utilising my experience in a home kitchen and over a wood fired BBQ/Smoker


What inspired you to start your business?: Wanting to share the flavours of BBQ & home cooking that I enjoy at home with my friends and family.

How long have you been creating?: Established 2013 but experimenting since I could hold a pair of tongs

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time hobby business

Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo and other CQ markets, as well as online at www.crystalpalm.com.au & by phone order.



What makes you so special or different?: I use Australian ingredients where possible. My rubs have no salt, no sugar, no anti-caking agents and no preservatives. All products are intensely flavoured so only a small amount is needed to make a big difference in your cooking. Simple recipe ideas are available on my website and social media.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: spending time with my family and friends researching and developing new flavours ideas, and then seeing friends and customers enjoying the flavours I have created.

What is your favourite product to make?: Mind your own brisket rub & roughneck BBQ sauce on beef ribs, BBQ'd low and slow over lump charcoals and local ironbark.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: Not at this stage, but watch my website and social media for updates.

No comments: