Friday, May 29, 2015

Stallholder profile TLC Jewels

TLC Jewels has been a stall holder at Morayfield and Ipswich for some time and is going to be joining us in Toowoomba also at our new Handmade and Vintage Market starting on 30th August.

Tania Clark

I live at Meringandan , Qld

I make handcrafted Jewellery and I create from my parents Gemstones, cut and mould copper which is transformed into my design and I also hand torch enamel the copper or beads into my unique creations. I recycle stainless steel cutlery into pendants, scarf bails, rings, bracelets and so much more.


I have been making jewellery for ten years started as a hobby and the last 6 years as a business.

I sell my Jewellery at Markets such as Morayfield Handmade Expo, Ipswich Handmade Expo and now Toowoomba Handmade and Vintage Market, Nanango Market and yearly events around the surrounding area, Darling Downs Craft Shop at Wilsonton Shopping Centre and Jondaryan Woolshed.


My Jewellery is different from other designs as I have my own unique style.  I have the ability to evolve with today’s fashion and flare in a tasteful elegant way. I create from my heart and enjoy what I do and you can see by the hidden layers within the designs.

I cannot pinpoint a favourite design as I love them all.

I have taught in the past and now I have joined Beadworx at Harbour Town teaching once a month different skills and techniques…..

No comments: