Sunday, May 24, 2015

Stallholder Profile Cairns..My Crepes

Our newest venue in Cairns has some very exciting and creative people, including Susanna,  whos business is My Crepes.
Your name:  Susanna Schindelar

Your Business: My Crepes 


The suburb/town you live: Yungaburra

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? Crepes Ice creams ,Lemonade 

What inspired you to start your business? 
In europe you find a lot of crepe stalls special on market and shows and here I missed
I love to cook and that makes me very very happy when customers tell me how good the crepes are this is the best wages for me.




How long have you been creating? 
Over 10 years the business 3 years

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?
Business and hobby

Where do you sell your creations?  
At markets, Shows, Events, private Partys and now also HANDMADE EXPO MARKET in CAIRNS

What makes what you so special or different? 
First I love what I do, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen for me is important to use local,  fresh and high quality products ( to give out a very good quality food )

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
When costumers come back to tell me how nice the Crepe was!

What is your favourite product that you make? 
My favourite is my Strawberry cream I love to prepare Strawberrys I cant wait when SHAYLEE Strawberry farm have open days to make also Strawberry Ice cream and sorbet!

No comments: