We are so excited to let you all know the BIG and EXCITING change that is happening with The Handmade Expo.
We are changing our venue.
As you all know, we are currently at The Ipswich Showgrounds in the Exhibitors Pavilion HOWEVER, this will change from AUGUST.
As from AUGUST (our first birthday), we will be at The Ipswich Turf Club. They are located on Brisbane Road, Bundamba.
There are many positives to making this change.
1. The exposure is priceless. There are approx 30,000 vehicles that pass The
Ipswich Turf Club on a daily basis.
2. The space that we have is almost unlimited.
3. There will be NO waiting list as we can fit many more fabulous stallholders on the grounds.
4. There are many areas to the turf club. From undercover locations, to grassed areas, to cemented and paved areas, shady areas and sunny areas.
5. The Ipswich Turf Club is only approx 500m from railway station and very close to bus stops.
6. The parking is easy and large.
We highly recommend that ALL stallholders have canopies as there is limited undercover areas.
So, in saying this, we will be making our dates available from August to December in the next post so get your diary ready!
From Liesa, Micky & Miriam