Monday, August 6, 2018

NEW BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR CHLOE'S LIVING GIFTS

Stallholder Profile for Chloe's Living Gifts




Your name:Chloe Ditchburn
Your business name and facebook/website name and link:Chloe’s Living Gifts www.facebook.com/chloeslivinggifts
The suburb/town you live in now:Camira
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:I make living gifts and art. I especially use a lots of Tillandsia (air plants) and love to recuse, recycle and repurpose when ever possible. 


What inspired you to start your business?: I love being creative and friends started to buy my creations from me so it grew into a business. I also wanted to have a job that allowed for me to be with my kids when they need me.
How long have you been creating?:Forever
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:This is my full time business
Where do you sell your creations?:I attend both the Ipswich and Northside The Handmade Expos. I will be attending the Botanical Bazaar in September. I also do many online sales.



What makes you so special or different?:I make unusual and quirky things. They add whimsy to peoples yards and houses
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: I love the smile on peoples faces when they look at my creations
What is your favourite product to make?: The Airplant Jelly fish
Do you teach classes or workshops?:no, not at this stage

No comments: