Sunday, April 3, 2016

Stallholder profile Allure Melts

Todays Stallholder Profile is Allure Melts


Your name:  Laurene Bartlem

Your business name: 
Allure Melts https://facebook.com/alluremelts


The suburb/town you live in now: 
Gracemere.

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: 
Soy Wax Melts, Reed Diffusers & Candles. All handmade & poured. 

What inspired you to start your business?: 
I wanted a variety of fragrances which I couldn't find & to be affordable.


How long have you been creating?: 
This is my 4th year of creating beautiful fragrances.

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: 
It is my hobby & my passion.

Where do you sell your creations?: 
I sell from Facebook & the Handmade Expo Rockhampton & other markets in the area.


What makes you so special or different?: 
I have over 40 fragrances to choose from with matching reed diffusers. My melts are approx. 20grams ea & have a burn time of 20+ hrs. Best part only $1ea. There is no cutting or breaking of my melts you simply place 1 in your burner.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: 
Repeat business & hearing people say how gorgeous they smell.

What is your favourite product to make?
Dragons Blood Melts, the smell is devine.


Do you teach classes or workshops?
Not at this time.

No comments: