Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stallholder Profile Living Gifts

Todays stallholder profile is for Living Gifts



Your name: Paula Munday
Your Business name: Living Gifts:
The suburb/town you live in now: Bundamba
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?
Succulent planters, recycled timber planters, vintage tins, vintage bird cages, frames. Happy healthy plants.
What inspired you to start your business?
My love of succulents and recycling.
How long have you been ‘creating’?
6 months
Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?
It's a hobby
Where do you sell your creations? 
On line and this is my first Handmade Expo Market.

What makes what you do special or different?
I love what I do so it's all special, from finding the perfect container, or making it, to choosing the right plants to compliment... I love it all.

1 comment:

Looking Forward, Looking Back said...

I am totally in love with these xx