Saturday, September 12, 2015

Todays Stallholder profile is OMG Coffee Scrub


Your name: 
Amber Sugden

Your Business name: 
OMG Coffee Scrub 

The suburb/town you live in now: 
Cairns

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
Coffee Body Scrub. Have to use my imagination a lot to think of new flavours/smells for the scrub.  A lot of trial and error! 

What inspired you to start your business? 
Friends and Family telling me how great that the scrub is and telling me that I should be selling it lol


How long have you been creating? 
6 months

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Hobby

Where do you sell your creations? 
Just been making it for family and friends.  The Hand Made Expo is my first market!

What makes what you so special or different? 
All hand made using local ingredients.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
 Getting positive feedback from family and friends telling me that they love my scrub.  Was one of the reasons why I decided to start selling it at markets.


What is your favourite product that you make? 
All of them.  I love coffee!

No comments: