Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stallholder profile fifteen.five.ten

Todays stallholder profile is with Naomi from fifteen.five.ten

Your name:
Naomi – Owner and Creator

Your Business name:
The name of my business is fifteen.five.ten,  I also have an Etsy page which is https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/fifteenfiveten


The suburb/town you live in now:
Morayfield

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?
Body scrubs, face scrubs, lip scrubs, foot scrubs and a muscle rub.

What inspired you to start your business?
I have sensitive skin and have found that if you want to use all natural products, which are made with quality ingredients, you have to spend a lot of money. I wanted to make quality products that people can afford. I think everyone should be able to use great skin care products without breaking the bank. I am also a little lazy when it comes to skin care, ask anyone I know and they will tell you, so I wanted something that is quick, easy and effective. My scrubs are the answer to that. A few minutes in the shower/bath/at the sink and you’re on your way to happier skin.

How long have you been ‘creating’?
I have been creating my products for roughly 12 months and selling them now for 3. I wanted to make sure that I was happy with my recipes, ingredients and that they have been tried and tested. I’d like to do a quick shout out to my husband, family and friends for being my guinea pigs!


Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?
I would say that I am currently in the stage of a hobby turning into a small business. I’ve just started this adventure and looking forward to everything that comes along with it.

Where do you sell your creations?
I currently sell my products on Etsy, Facebook, The Handmade Expo and also at other markets.

What makes what you do special or different?
I don’t use any chemicals or additives so it’s better for you and your skin. I use quality, natural ingredients in all my products and have priced my range so more people can enjoy great skin care. I personally feel a lot a businesses get lost in the money side of things.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
Helping people to have happier and healthier skin. More people are now able to get a little bit of pampering and skin care in their lives without spending lots of money or time. Everyone deserves that.

What is your favourite product that you make?
My coffee scrub. It was the first product I designed. It’s the reason I continued creating and adding more products to my range.

No comments: