Friday, July 10, 2015

Stallholder profile Mummyopathy

Our latest stallholder profile is all about Mummyopathy at our Toowoomba market.

Name: Tammie Pike

Your Business name: 
Mummyopathy

The suburb/town you live in: 
Pittsworth Queensland

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I make essential body creams, rub & oils.


What inspired you to start your business? 
To help families incorporate essential oils into their lives for a healthier & happier lifestyle without harmful chemicals.

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
Nearly 12months

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Part time

Where do you sell your creations?  
I mainly sell through word of mouth, I have just started selling on Facebook & now at The Handmade Expo Market.

What makes what you do special or different? 
I mainly custom make each product to suit each persons needs & wants.


What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
When my customers contact me to tell me how much they love my product and that it has made a difference for them.

What is your favourite product that you make?
I love making all of them as they all smell amazing & I love finding the right essential oil for my blend.

Do you teach classes or workshops? Yes.
 I hold information sessions and will be holding workshops monthly in the near future. There will be a workshop at The Handmade Expo Market in Toowoomba on 30th August.

No comments: