Friday, November 7, 2014

Stallholder profile Letas Little Treasures

Showcasing on our blog today is Letas Little Treasures and you can find them at The Handmade Expo in Ipswich on the 15th November.




Name: Aleta Boggis

Business name: Leta's Little Treasures

The suburb/town you live in now: Ipswich

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
Design and make European bracelets

What inspired you to start your business? 
I love the pandora style bracelets but could never afford one so I made my own which got me thinking that they make great gifts and other people would love them too

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
Its very new a little over a month but loving every minute

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Part time hobby business (hobby that i would like to turn into a business)

Where do you sell your creations? 
I have started a Facebook page which i intend to advertise on different pages and I am coming to the Handmade Expo at Ipswich

What makes what you do special or different? 
I can design something for you based upon what you see I have on hand on the day

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
Seeing happy customers who fall in love with their bracelets

What is your favourite product that you make? 
It's to hard to choose just one favourite I love most of them.

Do you teach classes or workshops? No classes just happy making for people 

No comments: