Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stallholder profile Peppa Lou

Todays Stallholder profile is Rochelle from Peppa Lou https://www.facebook.com/peppalouclothing

Name: Rochelle 

Business name: Peppa Lou

The suburb/town : Raceview Qld

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make children's clothing. 

What inspired you to start your business? I started making clothes for my friends children as gifts. Then I starting getting orders to make clothes for them. 


How long have you been ‘creating’? For approx 2 years 

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Part time hobby/business 

Where do you sell your creations?   The Handmade Expo Ipswich and my facebook page 

What makes what you do special or different? I try to keep my creations unique and I source good quality materials that are a little different. I am also creating my own pattern for boys shorts which will be released soon .

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? Seeing little girls/boys wearing my creations around the shops, to the markets etc

What is your favourite product that you make? My razorback dresses and the ruffle top shorts. They are very popular items. 


No comments: