Friday, April 24, 2009

OUR NEW BABY

Hello

Now, it is not what you are thinking!

Alot of our work is very email and computer orientated. As you all know, we like to keep you all up to date with whats going on with The Handmade Expo and to do that, we need a reliable computer. Well, my computer is slowing down and not much fun anymore, so we have invested in:





TADA

Isnt it beautiful. So, as from 12:15pm today (FRIDAY), we will be offline for a while. Please feel free to phone us on 0422876154 or if you prefer to email, we do have an alternate email address at: handmadeexpo@optusnet.com.au This is not the main email address, but if you have to email something, this is what you can use in the meantime.

I will blog once we are up and running again..

WISH US LUCK!!!

From
Liesa, Micky & Miriam

2 comments:

Apple Cottage said...

I love my Mac and I'm sure you will love yours too.

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Yay...someone to call if I get stuck