Tuesday, August 21, 2018

NEW HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR EMMA WILLIAMS DESIGNS

Stallholder Profile for Emma Williams Designs




Your name: Emma Williams

Your business name: Emma Williams Designs
The suburb/town you live in now: Maryborough
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Handmade earrings using materials such as Fabric, Wood, Clay & Tassel




What inspired you to start your business?: My long standing love of accessories & my inner passion of always creating.
How long have you been creating?: I have pursued multiple creative journeys in the past 15 years.. from Canvas Abstract Artwork, Watercolour Painting & Pallet Board creations, all being unique & have loved each one.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:  (I wish it was full time)... My little business is a part time love (for now).. along side my day job, kids, hubby & home life.
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell my designs via Instagram, Facebook & have just recently launched my website. I also have an occasional POP UP Shop from Home or in Maryborough CBD. Soon I'll be at The Handmade Expo.



What makes you so special or different?: I hate questions like this LOL.. but I guess my own unique touch on each piece I make. They are unlike anyone else's.
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: The most rewarding part is that I get to create & the special feeling I get when I sell each piece. The fact that someone else loves my designs as much as me. It's a very rewarding feeling which makes me want to create & become bigger & better.
What is your favourite product to make?: I love making my Clay/ Tassel designs.. Each piece is unique & no piece the same.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No unfortunately.. not enough hours in my day at present.

No comments: