Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stallholder Profile Princessdevilman Crafts

Stallholder Profile Princessdevilman Crafts

Today's stallholder profile is for Princessdevilman Crafts
https://www.facebook.com/princessdevilman.crafts/


Your name: Anne Donohoe

Your business name and Facebook/website name and link:
Princessdevilman Crafts .... www.facebook.com/princessdevilman.crafts


The suburb/town you live in now: Bundaberg 


What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make Golliwogs, Rag Dolls, Adult and Childrens Aprons, Key Fobs / Lanyards, Hanging Towels and other useful items for the Kitchen, Can Wraps, Sleep Masks, Bookmarks and a wide range of other useful items



What inspired you to start your business?: Mum and Dad gave me a sewing machine to me when I married. When the children arrived I wasn't able to buy them a lot of the nice things to wear or to decorate their rooms so I taught myself to sew and learnt the art of cottage craft

How long have you been creating?: over 30 years 


Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: At this stage it is a part time hobby 

Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc: The Handmade Expo Market Bundaberg, Mummas' Nest and I have my goods on Etsy 



What makes you so special or different?: I offer good old fashioned personal customer service 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing the look of happiness on the customers faces when they buy one of my products 

What is your favourite product to make?: My Golliwogs would have to be my favourite as there are endless options for the way I can dress them and that is a challenge I enjoy 

Do you teach classes or workshops?: I have taught in the past but not now

No comments: