Monday, May 28, 2018

NEW IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR THE LITTLE KNOTTING CO

Stallholder Profile for The Little Knotting Co




Your name: Danika Sherlock 

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: The Little Knotting Co. check it out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/TheLittleKnottingCo

The suburb/town you live in now: Prenzlau, QLD

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I hand make all things Macramé using the awesome skill of knots. 





What inspired you to start your business? It initially started as a way to help me through post natal depression. Which then of course developed into a small business. 

How long have you been ‘creating’? A little over 12 months. 

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? The Little Knotting Co. is a small business run by me - a stay at home Mum. 

Where do you sell your creations? I sell my pieces mostly at Markets but sell online via my Facebook page and website too. 



What makes what you do special? My small business is special to me because it helped me through a dark time and now that I’m once again in the sunshine, it allows me the freedom to continue staying at home with my daughter. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? The joy it brings my customers & seeing my piece become a part of their home. 

What is your favourite product that you make? Don’t make me choose one! My favourites would have to be my Plant Hangers + my extra large Wall Garlands. 

Do you teach classes or workshops? At this stage I don’t, but I do plan to hold small workshops by the end of the year. 

No comments: